- To secure a booking hirers will pay a non-refundable $100 deposit per vehicle hired at the time of booking. When securing the booking with the deposit you are therefore accepting the terms and conditions below:
- For certain charter hires we will require credit card details to be retained on file until after the hire has been completed. If the vehicle is not in a clean condition or has been soiled after your charter then there will be a minimum cleaning fee of $250.00
- Full payment is required 14 days prior to the charter date.
- Please be aware the vehicle will not leave the depot until full payment has been received.
- A tax invoice shall be issued to you prior to the charter with a due date. Payment can be made by Direct Electronic Funds Transfer*, Cash, Cheque and most credit cards. *If paying by Direct Electronic Funds Transfer a remittance advice should be supplied*
- Hirers should ensure the Invoice information is correct as this will be used in producing the drivers worksheet and any changes are dependent upon availability of buses and may incur extra costs.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
- If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days before the charter there will be no charge. (Less the Non Refundable Deposit Paid)
- If the booking is cancelled between 7 – 14 Days before the charter 50% of the total price will be refunded to the hirer.
- If the booking is cancelled under 7 days before the charter then no refund will be offered.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Hirer must nominate at least one adult person to be responsible for the acceptable behaviour and well being of the passengers. The Hirer must compile and keep a manifest listing the names of all passengers. School students, or groups of persons under 18 years of age, must have at least one adult travelling, who will be responsible for the behaviour and well being of the passengers.
- Smoking is prohibited on or around Hinter-Coast vehicles at all times.
- Eating or drinking (excepting bottled water) is not permitted on the bus/coach. Alcohol is prohibited on board at all times, however, standard-size eskies can be stored in the coach luggage bins.
- The seating capacity of the bus/coach must not under any circumstance be exceeded, with only one adult person to each adult person space. Standing passengers are not permitted. Passenger must remain seated and wholly within the bus/coach, whilst in transit.
- If the coach is seat belt equipped, all passengers must wear the seat belts.
- The aisle of the bus/coach, or emergency exits must not be obstructed by any means. If luggage or eskies need to be carried with the passengers, the Hirer will inform Hinter-Coast at the time of booking the bus/coach, in order to ensure that a suitable vehicle is supplied.
- Excessive noise or behaviour that could distract the driver from the safe execution of his duties as driver, will not be tolerated and dealt with accordingly.
- Driver instructions should be followed at all times. In the event of an incident that incapacitates the driver, refer to the Emergency Procedures document, kept at the front of the bus.
- Hinter-Coast is not responsible for loss of luggage, traffic delays or delays due to the unlikely event of a bus breakdown (a replacement coach will be called subject to availability), or loss or damage suffered by a passenger using this service.
- Hinter-Coast services could be cancelled at any time due to unforeseen operational circumstances and/or as a result of adverse weather conditions, (cyclone, flooding), or due to delays or cancellations of interconnecting travel services. Hinter-Coast is not responsible for costs incurred by passengers as a result of such cancellations. Should your charter for these reasons or other reasons unrelated to our service be delayed, Hinter-Coast Transport reserves the right to increase the charter fee to cover Driver’s additional time.
- Hinter-Coast Transport has alliances with other Charter/Bus companies and if required reserves the right to use a vehicle provided by another company to meet your booking requirement.
- Airport pick-up: Domestic flights – Your Hinter-Coast Driver will meet passengers 15 minutes after scheduled landing time inside the Domestic terminal. Flight details to be confirmed by Hirer at time of booking.
- International flights – Your Hinter-Coast Driver will meet passengers 30 minutes after scheduled landing time inside the International terminal. Flight details to be confirmed by Hirer at time of booking.
- These Responsibilities form the Terms & Conditions of Booking. Receipt of your booking is your full acceptance of these Terms & Conditions to ensure the safe travel of your group.
- Unless stipulated in writing at the time of booking Hirers agree to Hinter-Coast Transport using photographs that may be taken during provision of service for marketing purposes, including social media.